Monday, September 8, 2008 ·











Actress Soha Ali Khan had a quiet birthday early this month, but she is ready to take off to exotic locales in South Africa with her mother Sharmila Tagore for a sabbatical this week. "I couldn't meet my parents for my birthday since they have been in England. But I am going for a holiday with my mother. We are going to South Africa - just my mom and me, which is a sort of present for me," said Soha.

Soha turned 30 on Oct 4 and spent the day with her elder sister Saba Ali Khan, who is a jewellery designer by profession. "I spent my birthday with my sister and she gifted me a wonderful sari. She has a great taste in clothes, colours and aesthetic," said Soha who earned rave reviews for her performance in recently released Mumbai Meri Jaan.

Soha says that her brother, actor Saif Ali, was not there on her birthday due to his tight work schedule. "I didn't get to meet my brother because he was busy shooting. He was up north and now he is somewhere in Rajasthan. He has asked me what I want and I am still thinking about it," she said. The actress, who was shooting last week for a comedy film 99, feels she is a pampered person and says it is justified since she is "youngest child in the family."

"I will always be the baby of the house, no matter how old I grow," said Soha who will also be seen in Sudhir Mishra's Tera Kya Hoga Johnny.

0 comments:

visitors flag

free counters

About this blog

You have to tell me about that....

COUNTER

frontpage hit counter