Deepika makes her own trends

Friday, October 17, 2008 ·
























Deepika attended an event here to announce the winner of a Fiama Di Wills Beautiful Face 2008 Hunt.

























"I am really looking forward to be a part of the show," Deepika said.


On Thursday, the actress was dressed in a one-shoulder, short salmon coloured dress designed by Shantanu-Nikhil, who are showcasing their collection at the WIFW as part of the sponsor show for personal care brand Fiama Di Wills.



"Manish always goes out of his way for me and does a good job. He also did my first film 'Om Shanti Om'," she said.

























Deepika says her favourite designer is Manish Malhotra, who is popular with most Bollywood icons.
























"I believe in being comfortable in what I wear instead of wearing something in fashion that does not suit my body. I don't follow fashion trends," said Deepika.
























Model-turned-actress Deepika Padukone, who is in the National Capital to walk the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) ramp for designer duo Shantanu-Nikhil, says she does not follow any fashion trends.
























There have been regular rumours of break ups and upsets with reference to the Deepika-Ranbir relationship. Deepika said she regretted being open about it, since now they have no privacy. The one person, who foresaw this and never commented on the couple was Ranbir's mother Neetu Singh. But it looks like she approves.
























Apart from instant success that came her way, Deepika has been in the news for her relationship with fellow newcomer Ranbir Kapoor. Both their first films released on the same day. While Deepika's 'Om Shanti Om' was a superhit, Ranbir's 'Saawariya' bombed at the box office.
























Deepika said: "During my days of modelling, I never got any such opportunity or platform to showcase my talent. But god has been kind to me.

0 comments:

visitors flag

free counters

About this blog

You have to tell me about that....

COUNTER

frontpage hit counter