Akon wants to be the first black Bond

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 ·











Rapper Akon wants to be the first black James Bond and said he would pick Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger as his love interest.

According to reports: "My ideal Bond girl would be Nicole. I think she'd be perfect. Lewis wouldn't mind if I borrowed her for a minute. He seems like a pretty secure guy. He's handsome and a world champion. I don't think he'd be worried."

Akon is even making plans to fund his own Bond venture if the present producers refuse to sign him.

He said: "A lot of people don't know that I'm heavily trained in martial arts. And when it comes to cars - that's my thing. I was raised on cars. I could do acting. It would probably take me six months to a year of training to make sure I'd get the role. I could handle that role, no problem. If I don't ever get the opportunity then I'm gonna shoot my own."

0 comments:

visitors flag

free counters

About this blog

You have to tell me about that....

COUNTER

frontpage hit counter