Saif wants four kids with Bebo

Saturday, November 8, 2008 ·

In an interview with People magazine Saif Ali Khan says that he looks forward to having "two girls and two Boys" with Kareena.

"Our living apart from each other reminds me of my mum's [Sharmila Tagore] letters that she used to write to my father [Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi] when he used to be away from home for days while playing international cricket. She used to decide on the spot where they could meet.

Since Kareena and I are not doing too many films together also, we need to be strong and have a lot of love and trust to make our relationship work. Since we stay apart from each other, it's also very exciting whenever we meet. It has kept our relationship as intoxicating as ever. People often tend to not take our relationship so seriously. So we need to be almost spiritual to make it successful.

0 comments:

visitors flag

free counters

About this blog

You have to tell me about that....

COUNTER

frontpage hit counter