Rab Ne's Anushka in love

Saturday, December 20, 2008 ·











Anushka Sharma has reasons to smile and celebrate. With her debut film, she has tasted both success and love. Her success story is the huge box office collection for Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.  And about her love, she spills the beans exclusively to NDTVMovies.com.

Anushka is in love with her reel life husband Surinder Sahni. She confesses that while doing the film she shared some sort of emotional bonding with her on screen hero as well.

"Even if I tell you all the good things about Surinder Sahni, it's less. He is simple, straightforward, sweet and charming. But there are much more than words to describe about him. It's true that I totally fell in love with the character while doing the film." Even in real if she gets someone life Suridner Sahni, she will be grateful to her Rab. "I will marry Suridner Sahni if there is someone like him exit in real life. I believe that goodness of a person remains forever but looks and beauty fade away with age. And Surinder Sahni is full of virtues," she says. 

Anushka says she is lucky to have got an opportunity to begin her career with the King Khan. She says that when she dealt with two different characters of Shah Rukh in Rab Ne , it was like dealing with two different people. "This is the greatness of his acting. I never felt that one Shah Rukh was doing those two roles, it was like there were two different Shah Rukh's on the sets," she added.

The actress, who comes from an Army background, started her career as a model in Bengaluru (Bangalore) and did her first modeling assignment at the age of 15. She was raring to go up in her career and her constant drive to achieve something in life landed her this role opposite Shah Rukh. 

"I never wanted to piggy back on Shah Rukh Khan and achieve success. I always want to achieve it on my own. I thought to play very responsibly and that's what I did in Rab Ne", she says. 

"I am extremely grateful to both Adi (Aditya Chopra) and Shah Rukh Khan for being so nice and kind to me. Shah Rukh never treated me like a newcomer. He always cooperated with me and encouraged me to do a good job. He never behaved like a superstar. I think this is what makes him so big and great," says the actress. 

With this successful debutant venture now Anushka says that she is looking forward to getting some more good and challenging films. But at the moment she is busy getting accolades and wishes.

0 comments:

visitors flag

free counters

About this blog

You have to tell me about that....

COUNTER

frontpage hit counter